Stat Counter



Sunday, April 06, 2008

somedaysong #7

Godzilla

You are my oppressive regime/you squash me/just like you did Bambi

Born again with a karma-Zen attitude/but you only live once/unless you are a Hindu

God/God/God/God/Godzilla

Bitchin' 'bout the sliver in your eye/when the plank in mine is a 12 by five

drawing your map to a sudden success/then you flush me down the toilet with a life vest

God/God/God/God/Godzilla

I simply wish to taste the fruit of your tree/to be more for me then just a dream

you're the Pope,the bishop,the whole fuckin'team/but it's only the cardinal I care to see

I live the good life I live soo happily/I pick at the scabs and then I scratch them with bleach

Love the rain the wind the snow I preach/but if you're gonna split hairs/I'd be on the beach

God/God/God/God/Godzilla

There were clouds in your coffee you will protest/when you vowed your to allegiance to serve and protect

Don't cha don't ca comin' swearin' back to me/pledging your oath /to the earth wind and sea

God/God/God/God/Godzilla





1 comment:

Dharma said...

????