Stat Counter



Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Obama Picks Running Mate!

According to sources from deep within the Obama campaign headquarters,the Hipprocrat Party has learned that Barack Obama has finally picked his running mate for this coming November's presidential election.In a choice that will seem like a surprise to many,Mr.Obama has chosen John McCain as his vice presidential selection.


"I know many of you would have not had me choose senator John McCain,"began senator Obama,"But the fact of the matter is that John McCain and I see eye to eye on ninety percent of this country's issues.Senator McCain will also bring me a strong segment of the popular vote that I would have had a much harder time reaching without him.To me,John McCain is the obvious choice to be my vice president."

Sources within the McCain headquarters confirmed his selection,and called it,"The right thing to do for America."

More news on this subject will be forthwith upon it's discovery.




2 comments:

Dharma said...

For me, the choice that he makes will be the only reason that I might reconsider Obama. If he makes an intelligent choice and chooses someone who has all the abilities and experience that he lacks, then maybe I will reconsider.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.