Stat Counter



Wednesday, June 08, 2011

...What I Am Drinking,Now...

I bought a 12 pack of this nice dry beer.It is a famous historic beer from the Toledo area remade by a modern micro-brew in Toledo called The Maumee Bay Brewing Co.

It is moderately priced(around $12.00),but worth every penny.Light in color,it has a somewhat buttery taste[NOTE:I am not very good at tasting hints of acorns,nor either am I able to tell the after tastes of coffee served warm not,but hot...so any description I use is based on my non-refined taste buds].It has that forties/fifties style of taste to it,yet is unique in it's own right.

I served it in my Toledo Rockets glass(chilled).And,in a habit that I got from my Mother,added a touch of salt and pepper.Aah,this is best cold and it tastes great from the bottle as well.

Unlike the going ons with the Columbus football Buckeyes,this Buckeye brew is quite easy to swallow...good stuff.

No comments: