Stat Counter



Friday, June 13, 2014

A kEEN lETTER tO tHE t-pARTY

Dear T-party,

I,The Drew,like many Americans,find your association to the original Revolutionary Tea party somewhat revolting.Yes,I know your reasoning behind your name,but that is why I personally find it so repulsive.

You see,The Constitution of  America was made to ...umm..be 'amended'.If we-the American public-found something about the best document ever made that needed amended ( that means changed ),the document left it open to amend it.

Like the ability to purchase booze...or change regulations on gun control.

It wasn't intended-like y'all  seem to interpret it,to be totally tore apart and then to start over.

I also don't think it was meant to be meant to be changed fro frivolous causes-like to allow Arnold Schwarzenegger to run for president...but that's just me.

That is why I believe a better name for you is posted below.

Heck,I even include a logo for y'all.

Since your intention seems to be to split from the Republican party and start your own,here is my idea:







No comments: