Stat Counter



Sunday, August 09, 2015

The Republican Party:The Party of Governmental Intrusion

WARNING : GRAPHIC POLITICAL COMMENT THAT WILL OFFEND SOME PEOPLE:

 This Daily Show bit shows the absurdity of Alabama's bill HB494 that Mike Hucklebee hinted at in the last presidential debate.Let me see if I got this straight.I and my family are Alabama residents. A serial rapist gets released from jail and immediately grabs my 13 year old daughter and forcibly rapes her multiple times and beats her within inches of her life,leaving her for dead.Hospitalized from wounds which my daughter will never fully recover,she finally gets home only to find out that she is pregnant.

This law,would then-without anyone in my family's consent-assign the fetus full legal representation who will make appeal after appeal until my daughter gives birth.

Is this correct?

I believe it is.

DON'T ever tell be that the Republican party is the party for less government and less government intrusion on it's citizens! That is a downright lie.

I don't care how you feel about abortion,this is government intrusion of Grand Inquisition standards.

The Republican party:the party of less government!?!

I call BULLSHIT !!!



No comments: