Stat Counter



Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A Little Of This and A Little Of That

Thank God March is over.I had to take away Adam's driving privileges for the month of March because he was picked up for speeding twice in one week(though both times he only got warnings and no tickets).In the same month two kids that the boys went to school with were killed in separate car accidents..both involved speeding..wear your safety belts people.

My Dad has had open heart surgery-a heart valve replaced and one of his three by-passes replaced.I have done the two hour trip(each way)to Port Clinton four weeks in a row,now.My Mom,who has congestive heart failure,is alone while Dad is recovering in a nursing home.He maybe coming home Friday.My family has really come through like champs on this one.Thanks family.

Plus work,baseball,fixing (and trying to fix)things up around the house.I have been overly stressed and overly tired.




Good old Keith Richards...snorting his Dad's ashes...this is just too weird[read here].

Hear about the new Budweiser drink called 'Spykes'?MMmm,sounds good,and kid friendly,too.It has even been called the next Joe Camel.I will have to try it out. They might taste good in beer.







There is rich..and then there is rich.Dubai is the new Paris,the new New York,and the new new money all wrapped into one.These sheiks are so filthy rich..well..if one got a burr up his ass and wanted to cosmetically turn me into a dog there would be nothing I could do to stop him.There is just too much $$$ involved .You have to read about this place.

Also...I am proud of the Buckeyes taking second in the nation in NCAA Men's basketball.All I really was hoping for was a trip to the Final Four.What an absolutely great season for this group of mostly talented young freshmen.It was good to see a team I root for to do so freakin' well.I just loved it.

I have missed writing on this.I hope to get some more in soon.Love ya,my people,signed,The Drew

3 comments:

Dharma said...

Just hope you are taking good care of yourself throughout. Your own family does not need to worry about you and your health. Stress can do rotten things to your health. Hope everyone is well soon.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your dad. I'm glad you've been able to spend some time with him and your mom.

Hopefully, Adam will understand that driving is not a game and needs to be taken very seriously.

Mixter

What If There Is dog? said...

Dear,Dharma and Mixter,Thank you both for your concern.Dad is doing well,and all three boys are trying their best to drive safely.I am trying to pace myself,too.I am experimenting with 16 oz. energy drinks,trying to keep myself fresh.I like the low carb,high caffeine 'Rock Star' the best so far.Their little bursts of energy are almost as good as a Star Bucks,but there are no SB's around here