Stat Counter



Sunday, July 12, 2009

Suzi & Sam's Wedding And The Foggy Mountain Breakdown...








I love weddings.I simply love them.While some people say that they are going out of fashion,I find them incredibly romantic.There is just something about celebrating love before God and family that is just so joyous.Suzi and Sam's wedding was certainly no exception.
From the rehearsal dinner(70's style fashions and plenty of beer),to the beautiful service,to the kick butt reception(I danced like a fool and drank way too much beer..as did almost everyone else),it was such a fun and wunderful celebration.
Great luck on your fantastic voyage Sam and Suzi:-)
I was going to write more about my niece,Suzi and her fiancee,Sam's wunderful wedding,but I am tired.A third of the way home from their Bethany,W.V. wedding,our Ford Windstar's transmission blew a leak and went kaput.The van had to be towed home(122 miles),and my sister Nora(whom lives in Columbus)drove two hours to pick us up,and take us to her house.We found the rest of our way home by Robyn getting our car via the tow truck guy and coming back to Columbus to pick the rest of us up at Nora's.Whoo...I'm beat...so is everyone us..


The Bride and Groom

No comments: