Stat Counter



Friday, February 02, 2007

Weird

Enough serious stuff.Here are some weird news stories just for your weekend palate:

I guess you have probably heard about Cartoon Network giving Boston the finger.


I don't know why I found this so funny...I guess it's not...but growing boobs from using Mom's bath oils????"Look,Mommy,Jimmy's got boobs.Funny stuff.

Nude gym day???Like I need another reason to stay away from the gym.I've actually had nightmares about this sort of thing!!!

I've heard of playing on a level playing field,but not one brought to you by Budweiser...I like fiber optic Christmas trees...but
this is ridiculous

Oh,how strange,I thought,
That poetry can be made
from
spam I delete

As a pet lover,I don't know if this story about two
PETA workers being charged with cruelty to animals is weird of just plain sick...but ya' got to love the headline.

Nothing really weird about this story about award winning
Australian Muslim lifeguards...except I love the woman's bathing suit...so 21st century:-)

I guess you really could say
Joey was winging it.

And finally,I have to hand it to you,you've been a great audience.Peace out:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! I love odd news!

Mixter

Dharma said...

Love the Batman picutre!!!