Stat Counter



Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hey Big Spender....

If I had any doubt on how the McCain/Palin ticket was going to govern if they had won the White House,this past week's events gave me some very big clues.


First off,The G.O.P. spent $150,000.00 on clothes and accessories for Sarah Palin and her family.

Now,I don't know about you,but if I were a Republican and I believed in my party enough to spend,say,$50.00 or a $100.00 on supporting the campaign,I would be very pissed off that they spent that amount of money buying Sarah Palin's 16 year old daughter a maternity blouse.

Nitpicking you say....hey,I am not the one who said that it was wrong to bring her into the campaign.

HELLO!?!

In these hard economic times shouldn't our 'leaders' at least be giving the appearance of thrift?I mean,they are called,'leaders' for gosh sake.Which means,per say,that we are supposed to 'follow their lead'!!!

They talk about responsibility in government and then they take their constituents (G.O.P. DONORS) money and spend it on unneeded and frivolous items such as designer clothing?!?

Knock!Knock!

Hello!?!

Do they really need to be spending MY money on these things?

Hey,if they want to spend their own money....


....BIG CLUE ALERT....


MORE OF THE SAME! MORE OF THE SAME! MORE OF THE SAME!


...Now,it's not that I don't believe that every candidate doesn't deserve to look good on the campaign trail,but,if this isn't shameful governmental waste at it's best,it,also,isn't the exception that makes the rule either.

Another,perhaps,more telling example of waste already within the 'strapped' McCain/Palin campaign is the highest paid person on the ticket's staff...

...Sarah Palin's make up artist!!!


KNOCK!KNOCK!


IS THERE ANYBODY HOME?!?

The Grand 'Ol Party paid Sarah Palin's make up artist $22,800.00 just for two weeks service-in the first two weeks of October-alone!!!

This is more than they spent on any other advisor,be it foreign or domestic!

I thought we were voting for Sarah Palin because she was,supposedly,'hot' !

But,what the freak is she...?!?



Dorian Gray?!?



Hey!


Don't get mad at me!

I am not the one basing my political decisions on looks here...

...but judging on the amount of $$$ the G.O.P. is spending on this...

...The Republican Party sure as hell is!

Is this really the change we want in Washington?

Can you truthfully look yourself in the mirror and say,"Yes,this kind of frivolousness spending is going to help me in the next 4-8 years???

Judging on the amount of moolla the McCain/Palin ticket is spending on looks,I say,without this shameful amount of waste,they can't look themselves in the mirror,either.

No comments: