Stat Counter



Sunday, April 26, 2009

Visiting The Old Homestead

Because Robyn had to go to not one,but two showers(a baby and a wedding shower)up in my old home town,I got the chance to see my old homestead.It is now occupied by my nephew,Matthew and his pregnant wife,Laura.The place sure has changed both inside and out.It was the first time that all of my brothers and my sister have been able to get together since Christmas time.Pictured above are my sister,Nora;Carl;Dad;Ted;Greg and me.

Because they were 'showers' I had the chance to escape and I even got to visit my Mom's grave.There was the strong possibility that the tombstone would already be in place,but alas it wasn't.It will be set by Memorial Day-God willing.
Best of all,it was two days of getting together with my family.Beer was consumed,laughs were had...it was an all around great time.I can't wait for the wedding.

No comments: