Stat Counter



Tuesday, June 09, 2009

While The Cat's Away...

While Robyn is off on her once in a lifetime 9 day vacation down at Siesta Key with three of her friends...I,too am having a grand time.I have been partying with friends and family...Buddies,graduation parties..you name it.

Siesta Key is con- sist- ently voted one of Ameri- ca's top beaches,so I know my beautiful wife is having the time of her life.The beach itself is as white as snow.Even in ninety degree heat you can walk on it in your bare piggies and it is as cool as can be.An the sunsets...WoW!


Don't even get me started on all the great places to eat.


Meanwhile,back at the ranch,Tyler was even home this weekend
(that's him with a graduation present that he made) to pick up the van
for his final week of school return.

The rest of the time has been all Andy,Adam(with Marissa),and Nikolas time.We have been having great fun.Eating out(pizza-wings,etc)
or at home(My famous homemade-light as air-pancakes;beer boiled hot dogs),and just having fun.

Yesterday,we played church softball...yes,I said we..I was re- cr uited because we were short.I went two for two and even scored the go ahead run(Presbo's 1st win:-).I ran like the six million dollar man(in slow motion),but sometimes it is better to be lucky than good....Oh Adam & Nik did great,too.


Tonight,we played Frisbee golf.The boys are really good..not me.It was a blast.


Tomorrow...Walleye and perch with the in-laws...

...This..ah-hem...is not even metioning the summer music mixes that I have been putting together,and...

...let's just say Robyn might be surprized to know that I have been really enjoying driving around in a new 2005 Dodge Stratus this week.






No comments: