Stat Counter



Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Dixie Chicks vs President Bush

I find it,perhaps,predictable that The Dixie Chicks were so heavily condemned by both the right wing conservatives and the so called liberal media for saying in London[on foreign soil],"Just so you know,we're ashamed the President of the United States is from Texas."What I find ironic is that the same two groups said virtually nothing about President Bush making an even more outlandish quote to a foreign newspaper.When asked in May by the German weekly Bid am Sonntag what his best moment in his over five years of office was,the President replied,"I would have to say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound perch in my lake,"!Not that he was bringing freedom to Iraq.Not that he was proud to be the leader our brave troops.Not that he was bringing democracy to the world...but that he caught a 7.5 pound fish!!! Where is the right wing and liberal media outrage over this?Why wasn't this reported?Why,with our brave soldiers putting their lives on the line for him and our country,this is not being heavily and universally comdemned?In my opinion,this is an outrage.

No comments: