Stat Counter



Monday, May 01, 2006

If All Our Wishes Came True

Sally wished for a pony
Mr.Wison wished it away.
Mary wished Ken would move to Alaska
Ken wished himself back to stay.
Vicky,to tan,wished for the sunshine
farmer Brown,for his crops,wished it would rain.
Eddie wished Veronica would love him,
Veronica wished to continue to be with Nate.
Nate wished for peace around the world
Kato wished we wouldn't over populate
Marie wished for a Christian world
Kareem for an Arab State
Benny wished to save the rain forrest
Angie wished for a big fat steak.
I have no idea what to wish for,
So I'll just wish you to have a nice day.

2 comments:

Osquer said...

Did you write this? I like it.

What If There Is dog? said...

Yes I was out walking the dog when it came to me..it is far from perfect,but then I am far from perfect myself.Thank you.It means allot to me that you enjoyed it.