Stat Counter



Thursday, June 22, 2006

Well,I'm working again.And,yep,taking a job I could have taken two months ago.Working for a buzz outfit.Bucket baby.Asplundh equipment.Shit.The guys a good guy.Knows his stuff.I am just not used to using the three separate hand controls,instead of the Davey/old school Highranger single control.And,in a bucket,I have to trim out to in instead of inside to out.Well,I have done that plenty times before...it's just giving him what he wants.

It just seems like a big step backwards.I won't be making much more then unemployment,but people will be off Robyn's back..and,I will be working again.

I guess,once I get the mindset that this is what is best for the family and this is what I will probably be doing the rest of my life,I'll be able to live with it.What a choice-between doing something I love or doing something for the people I love.Andrew the martyr.

I'm just tired.It's been along week.I hate bucket work-always have.And hate polesaws instead of pruners,and those tiny little hand saws instead of my speed saw.This old dog is just going to have to learn a few new tricks.God,he doesn't even pick up(let alone stack)my brush.Wow,I 'am' already a bucket baby.

No comments: