Stat Counter



Monday, July 17, 2006

Actual UFO Sighting!!!


Wowzers!This is my second UFO sighting,ever!I was walking by the city's baseball field talking on my cell phone,when I saw this light suddenly appear-coming very quickly towards me!As quickly as I could get the phone into camera mode I took this picture.I can't believe how crisp and clear this photo came out!The UFO was gone as quickly as it came.This is my only evidence.No one else was around!I can't believe it!!!

Nah...just joking with you.This is just a fireworks photo from the Fourth...but I do have a real UFO story.It happened around 16 years ago,but I remember like it was yesterday.....



...The UFO that I actually saw,I saw with my wife,Robyn.We were staying at the Quaker Square Hilton in Akron.We were relaxing on a balcony-star gazing when we saw this very high up sunlight reflecting sideways 'V' { '>'} crossing the sky south to north.There were these three dots of light following it-one in front,two behind.Suddenly,it flip-flopped so that it appeared to be traveling {'V'} like.I was so freaked out that I called the local police[They said they had sightings reported every clear night]and the FAA.The man at the FAA said that they no longer kept records of sightings,but asked,"What did it look like?"anyway.I only mention Robyn being in this story because she verifies and seconds my story.I have found when you tell people that you have actually seen a UFO,that they think you are nutz.Soon after this,a big giant glowing-lit up 'V' was captured on film in Phoenix,so this is all very weird.

....Sorry about the Tom Foolery with the fireworks shot,but it was what got me to thinking about the UFO I did see.I was gonna 'punk' ya all with it,but decided against it...ya gotta admit it,though,that photograph sure does look like it could have been a real life UFO.Remember,fight fans,the truth is out there:-)) Peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you trying to say?

Osquer said...

What really makes that shot convincing is the little green alien waving from the space ship window! See him on the left. Oh, no wait, it's just the imp from that hiking picture of yours. ;-)

What If There Is dog? said...

That would be my uncle Martan

Osquer said...

He always was my favorite! ;-p