Stat Counter



Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Logan County Fair

What is the child's song<"Let's All Go To The Fair!">?We went to The Logan County Fair today...of course,since it is fair week it is hot[95 degrees].We went to see the pie judging(to see Robyn's Mom compete).She only won one blue ribbon(for her banana cream pie),but won four other forth places(she totally got robbed on her back raspberry pie).The boys went with their friends and cruised the fairgrounds.Why is it that the young boys and girls always look so handsome and pretty walking around the fair?Got a gyro,and the wife got a walleye fish sandwich.Saw all the artwork and critters,but didn't ride any of the rides.It was just too darn hot.I am whooped.

3 comments:

Osquer said...

Waaaah! I am so jealous! I haven't been to a fair all year! I used to make it to three or four a summer! I've got to go to the Three Rivers Regatta! Mmmmmm gyros! I wonder if I missed the Greek food festival.

What If There Is dog? said...

Our Logan Co.Fair is small,but fun.Though,this year,they are fianlly having a name brand artist perform(1st time for everything).Up and coming country artist Jason Aldean performs Sat.Too bad we will miss it because we have a wedding to go to.

What If There Is dog? said...

The Three Rivers Regatta sounds like fun.When is it?And what can you tell me about it?