Stat Counter



Thursday, July 27, 2006

Robyn's Big Day:Celebrating Her 49th birthday Pt. II

Happy 49th Birthday Robyn-With The Dixie Chicks
I took Robyn on her 49th Birhtday(July 23),to 'The Shot' to see The Dixie Chicks.What a great concert!


They Played all of there big hits,and really rocked the house.They played:'Lubbock Or Leave It','Long Time Gone','Wide Open Places','Landslide','Goodbye Earl','Ready To Run','Not Ready To Make Nice','The Long Way Around','Lullaby,I Believe In love','Godspeed','Cowboy Take Me Away',Easy Slience','Travelin'Soldier',and many more I can't recall.


Opening for The Chicks was Anna Nalick.Her big song was ,"Breathe(2am).We had beer and hot Italian subs...just one good time.




The crowd sang along with almost every song,and cheered loudly after every song.Let me put it this way,two weeks ago we I wnt to the sprint car races my ears didn't ring as loud as they did after some of these song.We had such a jolly time we didn't even mind just waiting in the parking lot listening to everyone else play The Dixie Chicks as they passed by.
I think that we gave Robyn a
pretty rockin'(Rockin' Robyn) 49th birthday.

Happy 49th,Robyn!!!!!!!!

No comments: