Stat Counter



Wednesday, May 23, 2007

ANOTHER 'DOLLAR TREE' BOOK


The 'Dollar Tree' has once again given me more bang for my buck.
This time it is yet another pre-2004 election anti-Bush book.This one written by Eric Alterman and Mark Green is called,'The Book On Bush'.

Though I wish they would have numbered the chapter by chapter footnotes of their sources,that is my only complaint.....well,except that George W. Bush has already destroyed America.

Yes,that's right,I said it:America as we know it is gone...we just don't know it yet.Like a pot put on to boil,it takes a while for the water to come to a full boil,but left on high heat:IT WILL BOIL!

Corporate welfare is raping our economy.Our freedoms are going,going,well,almost gone.Our children will be serfs with no health care,no jobs and more importantly,no real freedoms.

And all this was known in this 2004 book!Thank you Bush voters.

3 comments:

Dharma said...

Drew, I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but, it is really hard to read your last few blog entries because the font colors are almost impossible to see against the brown background color. This one about your newest book I gave up altogether. Just thought you might like to know.

What If There Is dog? said...

Dharma,I wrote this one in 'Black',and it appears to me very readable...

....comments,anyone?Is it readable to you or not?Am I seeing the blog differently then everyone else?

If it is unreadable I will change things up(I just may anyway)

Anonymous said...

I had a hard time reading it, also. I had to highlight everything in order to read it. The background is too dark for the dark letters.

I have to agree with your post. We're definitely losing ground, fast. It's time for us folks to step up and take our country back.

Mixter