Stat Counter



Monday, May 07, 2007

The Case Of The Haunted Camera And The Prom

On our last back packing adventure I broke the viewfinder on our digital camera. Without being able to see what I was taking...my photos were pretty much hit and miss.







At Christmas time,
Robyn's Mom gave me her old camera.She had lost it for almost a year and only found it after she had finally purchased a new camera.



Two weeks ago I took said camera to the 'Fine arts Festival- and I haven't been able to find it since then.So,I have had to take these Prom pictures with my hit and miss old veiwfinderless digital.Sorry for the quality.Adam is pictured here with Derrick & Brett.


Adam and Marissa(Marissa is pinning the corsage on Adam)both looked beautiful & went with one group of kids.


The boy's friend,Ta- moki,went with Lois











Nikolas took his very pretty date,Mandy(in the pink dress).They caught up with Tyler and Sara's group later on.







Tyler and Sara(Sara is the cute girl wearing glasses).



All of my boys went over to Robyn's parent's house for photos.





The Prom's theme was ,'A Night In New Orleans.Of course Robyn spent most of last week helping to make the decorations.Mostly she did the entrance way scenes.Nikolas,Mandy,Tyler,Sara,Marissa and even adam helped somewhat,too.Way to go family.




They went to Dave and Buster's(A video game-sports bar sort of place),,via buses in Columbus for after-prom and then to a friend's house for an early breakfast.They all got in at seven a.m. Sunday morning.A great time was had by all:-)






























No comments: