Stat Counter



Thursday, August 23, 2007

So Dull I Can't Pay Attention

Today was my 49th birthday...thank you,very much...and boy do I feel dull and old.Amongst the presents Robyn decided to get me was an earring complete with piercing.She said she liked my new short hair cut and that she saw some older men at church with earrings and that she thought that I would look cool wearing one.Am I so pathetically dull that she thinks I need an earring to be cool?!?

I have never-once-mentioned wanting an earring:Never!I never ever even wanted one.What was up with this gift?Worst gift:ever!Sorry cute girl,but all it made me do is feel old and dull(and she said she had been thinking about getting me one for along time!).She is very against me getting a tattoo...now this out of the blue!Does she really think I need an earring to be sexy?!? Jeez Louise!

Secondly,I thought since I was having such a hard time getting on to Mixter's Mix that I would try Haloscan...thinking that would make it easier.D'Uh,no.I couldn't even log on to my own comments without getting booted off MSN!And,little did I know that downloading Haloscan would TOTALLY delete all of the previous comments on my blog!Good bye Haloscan-hello Bogger 101-but,alas,too late.sorry bloggers.

I'm batting o-2 tonight and feeling like shit.Happy birthday to me :-(

No comments: