Stat Counter



Tuesday, August 21, 2007

स्स्स्स्स्श...डॉन't Tell

My community is having somewhat of a battle on of all things,wind turbines.Some landowners/farmers are against them.They say that they are ugly(even uglier then the cell phone towers),inefficient,and unsafe(some are afraid that the towers will fall on their houses)..and most of all,some fear they won't bring them enough $$$.

The other side says that wind turbines-even if they save just a little bit of our natural resources-are a justifiable renewable resource source.This pro-side even claims that the towers are beautiful and something a community should be proud to have.They show the locals to be progressive,modern thinkers.They can even become tourist attractions....And think of the $$$.

Well,being the smart ass that I am,I decided to write a letter to the editor of our local newspaper.I mailed it out today.Tell me what you think....and....do you think they will publish it?


I find it of no small consequence that those that deem our government untrustworthy of winning the war in Iraq,are still able to blindly trust thus said government in the knowledge of giant wind turbines.

These 'Gore' mongers curse man as global warmers,and are therefore willing to pollute our landscapes with their monstrous dragons in the name of 'conservationism' and 'progress'.

Such serpents clash mightily against my goodwill.

Surely,these 'doom slayers' jest when they pronounce these beasts as 'progressive'.They farm out our fields as 'zoos' to mindless consumers whom trounce across our nation in even more mindless energy consumption pursuits of ice cream.

Hear Ye-hear Ye!I say thee NAY to the giant wind turbines!

Rather,I say,our quest should be to kill the demon of mindless consumerism.Printer ink as expensive as printers should be stopped.Razor blades more expensive then the razors themselves,should be outlawed!But are they?!?

Nay!They are not!

Such wasteful Gore mongers should look to their own bellies before they dare place dragons onto my kingdom!

No to wind turbines!Never,I say,thee!Never.




Don Quixote




Well,what do you think?Pretty funny,huh?Huh?


No comments: