Stat Counter



Saturday, October 13, 2007

Cut & Paste

To quote Stan Laurel,"This is another fine mess you have gotten us into." Retired Lt. Gen. Ricardo Sanchez blames (the)"failure of the national political leadership" on the quagmire that is now the Iraqi War.Though he doesn't mention the Bush administration,the Congress,or the Pentagon by name...if it quacks like a duck....



In other news,a pyschic predicts mass murder on Halloween at Kent State.Gee,and to think I was going to tell you my story of The Witch's Grave.When I used to live near KSU,Halloween,downtown was always a blast-figuratively.Now...it maybe-literally!BOO!



Things look bleak for my Indians after last nights poor performance against The Red Sox...but being a true fan,I still believe.'Goooooo Tribe!'



Kudos for Al Gore:-)Though I don't actually perceive how preaching about global warming is a 'peace' issue,receiving the Nobel Peace Prize is an awesome and well deserves accomplishment.Does this mean that Bush will take it by proxy via the Supreme Court?Hmmm,maybe Bush should get the Un-Nobel War Prize.



I am reading,'Into The Wild',by Jon Krakauer.It is the story about a young man named Christopher McCandles and his wayward journeys,ultimately ending in his death.I am enjoying the book,but I am beginning to feel that it maybe one of those rare instants where the movie is actually better.The movie,directed by Sean Penn,is supposed to be awesome.








No comments: