Stat Counter



Wednesday, October 17, 2007

One Great Day

I had one of the best days ever.Tyler-in his final x-country race of the year-broke his P.R.(personal record);Nik and I jammed to Wilco on cd getting ready for the concert and the Indians won making for one happy Adam.

The best thing of all was taking my three young men to see Wilco in concert in Columbus.It was absolutely one of the very best concerts I have ever been to.Wilco played for over 2 1/2 hours,and just blew us away with fantastic live versions of all of their very best songs.I don't know,you probably have to be a big Wilco fan to have known all the songs:but we are...and they ruled.Gagzooks,man,what a great time.

My favorite songs were,'Trying To break Your Heart';'Jesus etc.' and 'Via Chicago',but there were soo many more.Wilco played two encores:each four songs long.

What a great,great Time!!!!


So what if I only got three hours sleep today.It was worth it!

No comments: