Stat Counter



Thursday, October 18, 2007

New Book:I Am America(And So Can You)

I openly admit that I am a closet book reader.I love a good book.Lately,though,I have been tired of the same old-same old,and have been dying to read a darn good comedy.At last I found one.'I Am America(And So Can You),by Stephen Colbert is just knock down,gosh darn-it funny.Not only that,it is well thought out.It aims to bring you maximum joy and reading pleasure.The inside covers are 3-D images of,of all things,Alfred E.Neuman(at least mine are);there are side notes and footnotes,great graphics and charts,stickers and award labels...there is even a bookmark ribbon.AND ALL THIS FOR ONLY $31.25 Canadian!

I would loan you my copy,but Stephen says for me to not to.I will,instead,insist that you buy your own copy.Why?Because you probably haven't laughed this much at the truth in a long time.

1 comment:

Dharma said...

I have been thinking about reading this since he is running for POTUS now.