Stat Counter



Friday, October 26, 2007

Horrible News

It's been over a week and I still can't believe it.Todd is dead.Todd[pictured on the left with me and my brother,Ted] died suddenly last Saturday while traveling in Cambodia.He was 26.


His father,my brother,Carl,and Carl's wife Tammie are beyond heartbroken,but still have to deal with the expensive ordeal of getting Todd back home.


I am posting to ask you for your prayers not only for my nephew,but for Carl,Tammie,Todd's brother,Matthew and his sister,Hassy as well.


May God be with them at this terrible time.I sure as hell going to miss him.

5 comments:

Dharma said...

It is really good that your family is so large and that Carl & Tammie have so many people around them and comforting them during this very sad time. I can not imagine the loss of a child. Thoughts and prayers with all of you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so sorry for your loss. I will certainly pray for you and your family during this terrible time in your lives.

Mixter

What If There Is dog? said...

Mixter and Dharma,thank you for your well wishes.It means allot to me.Todd was a great kid...young man.

Mixter,I hope your eye lid improves.Your blog is the blog from hell to get on to...freezes up my 'puter ,sometimes for 15 minutes!No,lie.Kicks me off MSN,too.So sorry I don't write more on it.

Anonymous said...

I tried taking a bunch of extra crap off of it, Drew. This weekend I will try to remove some more stuff, because I miss your comments!

Mixter

Anonymous said...

Try it now.

Mixter