Stat Counter



Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Annual Christmas Wingding


If there ever was a reason for the season it was 2007.2007 was one very hard year.It was filled with more personal disasters and sudden tragic deaths than I ever can remember.It had sickness and my own-I only wish I was over stating this-near death experience.Luckily,I didn't really know how close I was until I was being saved.I just thought I had a very sore back and was extremely tired from too much work to even suspect that I was dangerously anemic.

Through it all,though,God was with us.Life,and death,is what it is,these sorrows can not be changed.But neither can our joys.And this holiday season I am very joyous.My family is here.

And my family does not mean just Robyn and the boys.It does not mean just the in-laws and the out-laws.It also means my dear dear friends:in which I count many of you.I may never have seen many of you personally,never had a chance to kiss you in greeting.I may never have the chance,but you have been there for me daily.You have held me up when I was low and rejoiced with me in my success's.


I love you for it.


So....Dharma,I love you.If you don't know that,you should.Someday we should go Christmas shopping,and maybe enjoy a movie.It would be fun to get to know you.Mixter,the same.You have all my love and respect.If everyone in Wisconsin is as cool as you,then the Packers,the cows,and the snow are only the number two,three and four reasons to move up north to Mixter country.Yankee T,I am just getting to know you,but the love you show your family through it's many trials and tribulations has given me strength through my own family crisis's.I wish you well.


SBS and,Chickapea,eventhough you are not reading this,I know how much love it has to take to be a single mom,and teacher.I see you and believe in the power of love.Lawgirl,love will(and is)going to conquer all...even your overthought neurosis's.Osquer and Jay,I know 2008 is going to be better.You two love birds are going to get married.How awesome is that!?!

Ravyn and Raven...is it better to be naughty or nice?Hmmmmm,I'll have to think about that one.Ravyn I hope that you and Rachael have a fine holiday.Raven...is it true you put the rave in raven?

Kathy,Merry Christmas.George,Merry Christmas to you,too.Maybe there is a chance of snuggling by the fire.

Estaban and Sixer...where the hell are ya,men?

Old Fezzywig knew how to celebrate the season.I hope that all of you,my very good friends,will celebrate just as well.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all,with love,TheDrew


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you, too! If you ever wanna hang with us up in Wisco, my door is always open!

Mixter

Dharma said...

I hope that in 2008 you will decide to make it a year where you will take the time for yourself. The REAL time. Where you can finally do some things that are "just for you" Your kids will be 18 and moving on, so try and take a class or even re-invent yourself. begin a whole new episode to your life.

Maybe you will be able to make it up this way and we can head out to have a glass or two of a good wine and some conversation.

I think it is wonderful the way we have all rallied for each other at one time or another.

What an awesome community of friends.