Stat Counter



Sunday, December 30, 2007

Benazir Bhutto Said Osama Bin Laden Was Murdered




My friend,Mixter,over on her blog,'Mixter's Mix' found this amazing video interview of Benazir Bhutto by David Frost.The interview took place shortly after the first assassination attempt on her life.Sadly,the next attempt silenced this voice of reason forever.But not before she matter of factly states that Osama Bin Laden has been murdered.She also names the very person that killed him.

I am so thankful for Mixter exposing this.With a new alleged Bin Ladin video just surfacing,I find that the secret hush hush that our main stream media is giving this tidbit of news both mystifying and baffling!Was or is there another Osamba Bin Laden?Why the political and media blackout?

I am posting this interview...I strongly suggest going to 6:10 into it to hear her actually say it.....in hopes that other bloggers will post likewise.Let's get this out there,people.Why would a world political figure under fear of her life point blank make this statement?Let's find out!Watch than post!








1 comment:

What If There Is dog? said...

Mixter-thank you for covering my slack.Anon does have a point.I have seen the new assissination footage on Tv,but still nothing about our Bin ladin mention..it is You Tube...could it be fake?Wouldn't CNN or somebody have picked up on this?

As for being a big dick...I used to have a girl friend who called me that..I was soo proud..until I found out she was talking about my personality:-(