Stat Counter



Monday, January 01, 2007

Another 'Dollar Tree' Book

I am currently reading another great book that I have purchased from 'The Dollar Tree'.The book is called,"Worse Then Watergate',by John Dean.

It has been along time since a book has made me soo mad that I have wanted to throw it and scream out loud,"Bullsh*t!"Not that I think this pre-2004 presidential read by John Dean is a lying bunch of B.S,but just the opposite.This -just as relevant now-a-days expose is filled with tons of facts and the footnotes to back them up.What makes me want to throw 'Worse Then Watergate' against the wall is that I can not believe the unethical,illegal un-Constitutional bullsh*t that John Dean exposes the current administration of doing.Not just allegedly twisting and ignoring existing laws and,but also allegedly totally breaking them.According to my view on this book Bush and Cheney should not only not be running this country,but thrown in jail.They have usurped and weakened our one man/one vote democratic system almost beyond repair.


They have no need to disband congress and/or the judicial branch because they have already so weakening their powers that unless something is done soon...they will have no powers!AND THE REPUBLICAN LED JUDGES AND CONGRESS HAS LET THEM DO THIS!


Let us hope that what is written in this book is exaggerating the dangers,or if that is not the case,that the,now,Democratic congress will wake up and fight to regain our freedoms.


My questions are these:Why with all the money,and power this administration already has at it's disposal..why does it have to destroy our country for even more power and wealth!?!When is enough power and wealth-enough to them?I mean,they can't spend what they got.What about the world they are leaving behind for their children...don't they care?A good question...but one I don't have an answer to.


1 comment:

Dharma said...

They are very rich, old men, and sad to say I do not believe that they care what they leave behind. Just as long as it is money. It will take a very long time, if someone else is elected, to fix this mess. I don't know how people can feel that all of their shenanigans are okay.