Stat Counter



Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Don Key & Ella Font>The State Of The Union

Don:Here's your next shot of tequila....Well,what did you think of the Sate of the Union speech?
Ella:I thought Nancy Pelosi's outfit was better.Salud.
Don:What,no hail to the chief?
Ella:It 'was' one hell of an outfit.
Don:Every time I see her,I see Kristen Wiig doing her.
Ella:What?Are you some sort of sicko?
Don:No...Kristen Wiig-from Saturday Night Live.Man...she did her perfectly.So good in fact,that when I look at Nancy,I see traces of Kristen doing her.
Ella:I saw that episode.She was funny.Not as funny as Bush's speech,though.
Don:Another rat desserting the ship,huh?
Ella:Yes.Not even six shots of tequila can wash the bad taste out of my mouth.
Don:How so?
Ella:Kissing all the Democrats' you know what.Income tax breaks to pay for universal health care.Pah.Virginia Sen.Jim Webb's rebuttal kicked his you know what.
Don:I think you've had too much tequila.
Ella:That's another thing.It's a war on 'terrorism',not terror.We're not fighting Steven King.
Don:Techiqually,terror can be used...but...
Ella:..He's the one scaring us the most.
Don:That's my line.
Ella:Pah!
Don:I did like the hero part.That was truely cool.
Ella:Gad,we're ruined.Now,we have the Dumbo-crats praising the president...Geez.
Don:But that was cool.
Ella:Ruined,I tell ya.
Don:Come on,after your hangover is gone,things will look better in the afternoon.Let me drive you home.
Ella:Ok,let's go....damn dress.

No comments: