Stat Counter



Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Robyn's Big 'Five-Oh'

The CNB turned the big 'Five-Oh' on the twenty third.In her typical fashion...we dragged it out for the whole weekend..PLUS!





Of course it was really for the whole family[the family tradition is for me to read the books aloud to everyone],but just after midnight,early Saturday July 21st morning ,I bought the new 'Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows' book for Robyn.The line was three wide from one end of the cash registers by the flowers all the way to the far cash registers on the other end by the grociers at Wal-mart.They were even handing out different colored Hogwarts bracelets(I got the green Slytherin bracelet).The line was way too long for me,so I went to Kroger's and bought the book where there wasn't a line at all.



In the morning,we headed for Jeff and Jeani's.I did a fun buzz job (trimmed their trees)

and then...


...for payment they treated us to the Columbus Jazz and Rib Fest.




Here are Robyn, Jeff, Jeani & Maggie at the Rib Fest.






Thank you Jeff & Jeani :-)

On Sunday,I made sure that Robyn's 'Signif- icant Birthday got men- tioned
at church{"We are not saying how old she is,but divide 100 in half and you will have the general idea."}
Next,The boys and I treated Robyn to 'Los Cabos',our local Mexican restaurant...
...just so we could see her wear
the funny sombrero as they sang
'Happy Birthday' to her in Spanish.



Finally,on her actual 50th Birthday ,we took her to a great place at Indian Lake called,'The Tilton Hilton'.It is called 'The Tilton Hilton because of the obvious tilt to it's floor.She got tons of presents:A DVD movie(World Trade Center)with popcorn and Hot Tamales;a brand new outfit-complete with Earthshoes,and the pièce de résistance:I got Robyn a receipt book with 50 pages good for fifty weeks of presents...minus Christmas and Mother's Day weeks,that's a full year of weekly presents!ONE PRESENT A WEEK FOR A YEAR!Pretty clever if I do say so myself...Yep,there will be surprises.
HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL....and many more....

No comments: