Stat Counter



Friday, July 20, 2007

What The Definition Of 'IS' Is.

Warning:This post has very adult content.


At work we got into a very adult conversation.It seems that some people do not consider anything but sexual intercourse as 'sex'.To this,I strongly disagree...but I seem to be in the minority.Between the six of us(two men and four women)only us guys considered cunnilingus and fellatio {to use the polite terms}as actual sex.The gals seem to think that it wasn't sex at all.

I found this to be absolutely mind boggling.So I said,'So,these acts wouldn't be cheating,then?To which everyone said,'No,this would be considered cheating.'To which I asked,'Why?if it isn't sex how is it cheating?'

The girls all said that it was cheating because you would be being unfaithful to your spouse.'How?'I asked,'If it isn't considered 'sex',how could it be considered cheating?'

'Because,'they replied,'You are being intimate with someone besides your spouse.'

I had to laugh at this.I said I though that sex could be looking each other seductively in the eyes,or holding hands,or even naughty talk.I told them that I didn't see how sex could be seen any other way.To me,intercourse was just one aspect of sex,and that if this wasn't true,then what was foreplay?

All the ladies said that foreplay was not sex but what led up to sex.They said if I had it my way,you could have sex over the internet,which they said was impossible.They called chat rooms and naughty e-mails as mutual masturbation...you could get no diseases...you had no intimacy...you weren't even sure who it was on the other side of the screen...it couldn't be sex.

Like I said...mind boggling.To this my only argument was,then if it isn't considered sex...why is it called,'oral sex'?

My point..is Bill Clinton correct?Did what he have with Monica something other then sex?Has sex been pigeonholed into being the only one thing...or is it..simply..the one thing?I don't care if I am only in the minority 25%-I am for the broader term.

But what about you?Where do you stand on what is sex,and what is not?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can you be having sex when only the final act is considered sex?