Stat Counter



Thursday, February 07, 2008

Don Key And Ella Font

Don:Sooo,where have you been?

Ella:Drowning my sorrows.

Don:Ooh,come on,things aren't that bad(Cough-Bush-cough)

Ella:Look,Bush is the least of my worries.Iraq is calming down,and maybe even steadying out.History may look at him like it does Truman.

Don:Yeah,raising troop death counts will do that.

Ella:Oh,please.

Don:What thirty eight death's don't mean anything to you?

Ella:You're just the victim of the media.Uh-Hum,I mean the 'liberal' media.

Don: Ouch.

Ella:More people die in car wrecks each week in America than that.Where's your righteous indignation over that.You're just seeing what you want to see.

Don:Wait,you're equating people dying in car wrecks to our soldiers dying in Iraq?

Ella:Yes.Yes I am.Some young kid gets drunk and slams into a telephone pole,killing himself and his girlfriend.So what?It happens every freakin' day.There's no protest..no outrage to change the laws!So,how come the outrage about a much much smaller death toll in Iraq?Shouldn't you be more concerned about drunk driving?

Don:Good old propaganda.Where would you be without it?

Ella:You say that every time I make a good point that you can't counter.

Don:No,darlin',you're showing how stupid it is to follow the Carl Grove style talking heads.

Ella:NOoooo,I am just telling you that by politicizing the war-by being anti-American-you can't see that more Americans are dying in San Fransisco in a week from car crashes and murders then soldiers are dying in Iraq:AND you don't care!

Don:You are comparing apples and oranges.At least the people in car crashes are willingly getting into cars and driving ...or riding.

Ella:And the soldiers aren't willingly defending our country?They are almost unanimously in the service to defend our country.You insult them by saying that they are not.And that pisses me off.Do you want terrorists destroying more of America?Do you want another World Trade center?Well?Do Ya?

Don:Whoa!Hold on tiger.I raise my Chelada to all of our troops every where.

Ella:Here,here(raising a glass of Ménage à trois).

Don:You say more people die in San Fransisco in a week then they do in Iraq?

Ella:Yes,dying in car wrecks is more prevalent then dying in Iraq.You're just trained to believe that a death in Iraq is somehow more important than a death on the freeway.

Don:Well,then my dear,Ella,you have just proved my point.If chances are greater of you or me dying in a car wreck then a terrorist attack...just remind again...just why are we in Iraq?

Ella:To bring democracy,Duh.

Don: Nice save.

Ella:You should have seen me before my third glass of wine.Now,I actually like Hucklebee.

No comments: