Stat Counter



Sunday, February 03, 2008

Pondering My Ponderings

The Carl Rove like mis-information campaign against Barack Obama has reached levels where only the Internet can bring it.Massively sent e-mails claiming that Obama is really a Muslim and that he went to a Muslim school are floating all through cyber-space.Some even have the audacity to claim that they have been varified by http://snopes.com/... even though a very quick check on http://snopes.com/ shows that the whole e-mail is a scam.

All very unChrist like.

Of course the based on faith candidates aren't even asked about such foreboding e-mails.But you know that they would deny all knowledge or control over that smear anyway.

All very unChrist like.

Which got me to thinking about what ifs....

What if a Muslim became president.I bet these faith based candidates and their loyal subjects would do a complete 180 and yell that the separation of church and state all of the sudden is a holy doctrine.

I saw the movie,'Gandi' last night.I hope Iraq gets a gandi.If the Sunni and Shiites ever got together ...

Captain America is back alive...well..sort of..Cap is now his old side kick Bucky.

Superman's Kryptonian name is Kal-El...am I the only one that thinks that it sounds like the phonetic beginning to the spelling out of C.L.A.R.K. K.E.N.T.?

I can see American liberals being anti-organized religion,or for that matter,anti-Christian,but anti-Jesus?Jesus' message was one of hope,faith and love.He preached mercy and compassion.He preached social responsibility...to help the poor and needy...to turn the other cheek.Yet,more and more liberals are turning away from Christ and onto other teachers.I find it somewhat baffling.

In my ponderings,I wrote a list of things to ponder...I scribed down,'Iraq Traffic Wrecks'...and,now,have absolutely no idea what I was supposed to be talking about.

I guess that means it is time for me to go.Adios Amigos.

No comments: