Stat Counter



Sunday, February 17, 2008

Join The 'Earth Day' Peaceful Protest


I have come up with a great way to celebrate both Earth Day(April,22),and to protest the outrageous profits the gas companies are making(I was going to say,'generating',but that is just too ironic).

I am suggesting a protest that is peaceful,legal,and most importantly,'green'.It will help save both our pocket books and our planet.

I am asking for just one day-Earth Day-April 22,2008-for everyone to be civil disobedient by simply obeying the law(for once).I am suggesting that everyone 'drive the speed limit'!

This,in my opinion,is an excellent form of peaceful protest that would make both Gandhi and Martin Luther King proud.It would be totally within the law,and bring to the forefront of the media that American's are both sick of the oil companies and are willing to sacrifice for a better,greener-planet.

So,whose with me?If you are,just simply send this post along to your friends.Let's help make a greener ,healthier Earth,if just for one day.

It could be a new beginning.

No comments: