Stat Counter



Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day







Hi,Gang:-) I went up to see my recovering Mom & Dad for Father's day.It was a great time.So we went to Fremont to watch the 410's;305's and the late model trucks.Boy,was it dusty,but we had a blast.I never used my new cell phone to take video's before-nor You Tube.But this was fun.It was loud,dusty and dirty...everything you could want in a race.I am glad I got to do this with my father.It was fun.I hope y'all had a happy father's day,too:-)Pops is sitting in the middle with the red brimmed hat



P.S.When i got home,I visited with my in-laws.We had DQ which my Mother-in-law turned into banana splits.D'oh...I was too stupid to take photos.Talked to Robyn & the Boys while I was there.They head back for New Mexico tomorrow.

This is my Dad in his element

No comments: