Stat Counter



Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I've Been tagged

My friend Mixter has meme-tagged me! Here goes!1. All right, here are the rules.2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



EIGHT THINGS ABOUT THE DREW



1.The third most embarrassing moment in my life was when I ran out of gas on my driver's test.



2.I read three chapters of The Bible every day,and I have since 8th grade.



3.I have an extensive cd,cassette,eight track,lp,and downloaded music collection.



4.Climbing trees used to be my way of life.



5.I like beer.



6.I used to have a dog named Ing and another dog named Timex.



7.I blog:therefore I am.



8.My wife is by far the funniest person I know.


Tag,you're it:

1:Don Key

2:Osquer

3:George

4:Anne Varsmar

5:Zeplyc0k0k

6:David

7:Sam Spade

8:Error of

4 comments:

Osquer said...

Apologies, Drew. I cannot participate because I decided some time ago not to tag others. I don't mind being tagged, so I'll try to post 8 random things on my blog a little later. TTFN! :-)

What If There Is dog? said...

Osquer,your eight random things are awesome..thanks for playing:-)

Anonymous said...

I loved the drivers test story!!!

Mixter

What If There Is dog? said...

Funny because it's true:-)