Stat Counter



Saturday, January 05, 2008

Dis & Dat

Robyn & I went to see,"Charlie Wilson's War".WoW!What a good movie.For all of you bloggers that like to discuss politics,this is the movie for you.With Tom Hanks,Julia Roberts,Philip Seymour Hoffman,and Amy Adams,the movie is perfectly cast.Philip Seymour Hoffman and Amy Adams couldn't be more perfectly cast..ditto with Tom,and not my favorite Julia...whose time in the movie is Goldie Locks just right-not too much-nor too little.I knew most of this stuff(including the somewhat downer ending),but listening to most of the people leaving the theater,they didn't.Oscar [cough-nudity-cough]caliber stuff.

High heels.I just don't quite get them.What makes them soo attractive?I mean I know the mechanics,but what in our evolutionary history is missing that these heels excite us so?Why aren't flat footed legs as appealing?I love'em...but what flips the switch in my brain telling me to drool over them?!?

How many New Years are there in a year?Chinese/Jewish,etc?

If you love someone..are you suppose to set them free,or chase after them?

Why is it if you say,"A penny for your thoughts,"someone gives you their two cents worth?

Why hasn't anyone read my 'McHappily Everafter' story?How do you know it sucks if you haven't read it?I guest no prophet is without honor except in his own country...or my story sucks.

I need help.I have not been able to find the proper wording to find this on Google,but..I few years ago I read a study about middle age men losing their hearing.The study found that one of the tones that men lose is the tone of a woman's voice.That is why men tune out their wives.They actually don't hear them...Can this effect Hillary's campaign?I mean,will men's hearing lost be enough to make men feel uncomfortable enough to vote 'NO' for Hillary?This is the kind of stuff that keeps me up at night.

Why don't women like to swallow?

No,better strike that last one...just checking to see if anyone is actually reading this tripe.

Is it better to be good or lucky?

Why is there air?

I find the most attractive thing in a woman is her sense of humour.What do women find most attractive in men?Money?After all,a man's best friend is a dog,but diamonds are a girls best friend.

Hmmm...I am a ponderer,aren't I?Good night,Gracie.

3 comments:

Dharma said...

Since you were wondering if anyone was reading, I figure I'll just go down the list, so you know that I was. :-)

Don't think I will see the movie. I don't care for the time period, and there is no real reason to see that movie on a big screen. It will be more of a rental. I like to save my money for something that just cries out for the big screen.

Set, them free. Chasing is for stalkers.

People rarely really listen. They are always formulating their answers while you are talking, so they always have to much to say/add.

I read it and I am sorry to say that I got lost and did not get/find or know what you were trying to say.

Who says that women don't swallow?

There is no such thing as luck. Things happen because they are going to happen in your life.

Diamonds have never been this girls best friend. That is why my engagement and anniversary bands are mostly garnets with very few diamonds. I have always thought that they were dull and boring and lacking color. Which is great for John because gem stones do not cost anywhere near what diamonds cost.

Honesty, sense of humor and a mind that can discuss things. That is what I like in a man and find attractive. Someone with a real wry sense of humor. Physical beauty does fade, but idiocy lasts forever.

What If There Is dog? said...

Hello,Dharma...Let's see if I got all this...
...You will rent the movie....
..nothing on high heels,why there is air,or the many new years....
...my story sucks...
...but that's ok because women will swallow anything...
..which doesn't mean as much as I would've hoped,because I shouldn't plan on getting lucky anytime soon...
... because,honstly,if I chased you with diamonds,you would think it a joke.

'ZING'!:-)

Anonymous said...

High heels are of the devil.

There is such a thing as luck, I believe. Some people get lucky sometimes. But, it's best not to count on it.

I'm too tired to comment on the rest of the list...

Mixter