Stat Counter



Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fit To Spit

That goofball Huckleberry Hound is at it again.This time the wacko compares homosexuality to bestiality.As you all know,I am a Bible thumper myself,but this guy is so off base,that he wants to Christianize The Constitution.

I am sorry,America does not need this guys brand of Christianity(I question his Christianity.His preachings of intolerance and hate are 'anti-Christ').

But,let's say he's' right' in his thinking.Christ+Country= Good.Mmmm...see...this is why separation of church and state are soo important.Right now,at this time,we are trying to bring 'democracy' to Iraq.Most Iraqis are Muslim.This presents a very BIG problem for a guy who wants to Christianize America...big conflict of interest.

How so?If Huckleberry Hound believes that Jesus Christ was crucified,died and resurrected.If he preaches that everyone by Constitutional law has to to believe this,then,then..em..how does he handle that fact that according to the Qur'an,most Muslims do not believe that Jesus died on the cross?

For The Qur'an says:That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not: Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.—Qur'an, [Qur'an 4:157

Some Muslims even believe that Jesus wasn't even the guy on the cross!But that he had a doppelganger up there,instead.

Now,'my' beliefs are not dependent on some other religion's,so this doesn't bother 'me'...but dawg man here,is openly showing he is more hard core on the subject.I mean,he wants ALL of America to believe in Christ.This should really piss Huck off.What would stop him from saying something really stupid like,"Well,then Muhammad is a phooney!"

Can you say."Instant WWIII ?Can you say,"No more democracy in Iraq?"

The man is the wrong man for the job.


And the nutcase Romney is no better.The man is anti-union.When I was growing up,America was about great jobs with great wages;the highest standard of living in the world!That's 'world',ladies and gentlemen.

But since Reagan,unions and the working man have been given the shaft.Now,the line is,'we have to compete;unions are corrupt;American workers are lazy.well,I am here to tell ya' man...you are wrong.I am part of the vast underpaid non-union work force.Most American workers I see work every day are hard working,honest folk made to work harder for even less money.10 plus hours without over time.Little or no insurance.Nepotism.All the while we have Enron,Halliburton,and CEO's making proportionately more money off their companies then they ever have before.

Not that all unions are perfect.This story about the N.F'n'.L.Breaks my heart.I did not know that great players from the sixties and early seventies,like Leroy Kelly,made only $12,000.00-$20,000.00 a year.I didn't know that they only get pentions of under $300.00 a month!And now that they're crippled they don't even get disability!

The N.F'n'.L. makes billions of dollars.This seems like blood money.I don't know if I even care to watch it anymore.


Women,you have got to be kidding me.Designer vaginas!?! Look,ladies,men are just happy anywhere near a vagina.Believe me,most men love you gals for just being you gals.Unless there is some sort of medical reason for this...why?Are you ladies that judgemental with each other..and do you check each other out this much?I mean,there is scrutiny and then there is scrunity.Stop this madness at once!You are beautiful just the way you are!

Now,i've got a picture of Joan Rivers in my mind I wish I didn't have.Arrgh!My eyes!


Speaking of eyes....people have been seeingUFO's Ev-ery-where.





Of course,people have been saying I have been taking up space for years.You've been real.That's for listening:-)

No comments: