Stat Counter



Saturday, August 26, 2006

Adam













I would like to start the first of a series of three now-and-again-posts about my 16 year triplet boys with my third born,Ryan Adam.Adam is a good kid.He,like me,is the third born son.Adam is a nearly straight A student,an ESPN-sport junkie.He loves baseball&football-in that order.He is a Indians,Browns and the Buckeyes fan.He is a lefty.He has green eyes.He likes being in plays.That's him up on every bodies shoulders in 'West Side Story'.Just like Nikolas and Tyler ,he loves to backpack and is a through hiker.That's him with his Mom on The Buckeye Trail.That is also him knocking number 30 on his ass.Adam is kind hearted with a quick wit and a nice sense of humour.His portrait was done my Robyn's mother.He is also the first boy dating.His girlfriend right now is Marissa.Adam wants to be a pharmacist.I love him to death.He is a good kid.








3 comments:

Dharma said...

He does look like Frank. Especially in the football uniform.

What If There Is dog? said...

No offense,but I don't think any of my boys lookanything like Frank

What If There Is dog? said...

Thank you,Mixter,Adam is a good guy.All my boys are.I am lucky