Stat Counter



Thursday, August 31, 2006

Time to Ketchup PT I


It is time to 'ketchup' on some old postings.First off,to you hotdog snobs whom think only mustard is allowed on hotdogs(I'm talking to you Chicago),Cleveland stadium mustard is the best in the world!But It's my wiener,I'll do what I want with it!!! I will use a mustard colored font-just for you:-)
Secondly,as a Browns fan,in the photo,I am wearing my Browns cap,and I have reversed the photo.I am pro-ketchup{ and Catsup,as well},but I am no Steeler fan.I will use this yellow colored font just to show that their are no hard feelings.
Now,Considering my Gillette Fusion razor.I have shaved with it five times and Robyn has used it,at least,once,and to my surprise I am still getting a very close shave...still no knicks...though I did have to use some of my shaving skills to make the most of the blade to smooth the hard spots.Also,I like the single blade.It comes in handy.I know I can squeeze another good shave out of it.So,the Fusion has somewhat surprised me.I can't wait for the six bladed razor to come out.
I have finished Joe Lieberman's book(remember this book was published in 2000).Ends up,he is as wishy washy as I thought he was.He is for PAC money,the religious right,lobbyists,working with the GOP,pro war to solve problems and ashamed of Clinton.

No comments: