Stat Counter



Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Six
Appetizer-Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.Two come to mind.The first was a Dick Van Dyke pull string doll from Chitty Chitty bang Bang & The second was a great game called 'Radar Search-sort of like battle Ship.

Soup-If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?Hmmmm,I'm not sure,but I would take two.

Salad-Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other?Half as much as I want/twice as much as I should

Main Course-What is something you believe in 100%?That you can give 110%

Dessert-Name one thing you have done this week that you would consider a "good deed."Prayed for our President

2 comments:

Osquer said...

You're more charitable than I am. I pray for the President...to get hit by a flying saucer!

What If There Is dog? said...

Prayer can't hurt