Stat Counter



Monday, August 28, 2006

Mother Love

I love watching a great Tv commercial.Let's face it,there is no way around them,anyway.In order to...force...myself into enjoying them more,I have become a connoisseur of fine television advertisements.I rank-like any good Tv or movie reviewer/critic-with a scale.In my case 0-5,5 being the best.Usually there is no creteria to the rating system,except that most fives usual entertain me,and sell(or at least,make me remember) their product.There have been a rash of good ads lately.Here is a one worth watching:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GQBABkFI34 I love the line,"You never hated me,and you never will."

3 comments:

Osquer said...

I can't go to youtube from this computer, so I'll have to check that out later, but I wanted to tell you that I think your new template looks great!

Ooooh. Are you using the new blogger beta? I haven't heard any reviews and I don't want to switch to it until I know more. What do you think of it?

What If There Is dog? said...

I can't seem to completely sign off this new beta system(it is linked to my gmail address),and the beta help section does not show how to get off beta and back on to the old system,so things like my counter don't seem to be appearing or working.Also,I tried to directly show the video from youtube by putting it directly onto my blog.I got the e-mail's that they've arrived,but can not find the link,video or otherwise on my blog to attach theem.

Dharma said...

I have seen this commercial and found it to be very funny. What a great concept!! Good dialog, I also love commercials and sometimes Tivo them , so that my son and I can watch them together and laugh. He also loves commercials. My significant Other often will get pissy when we tell him to,"shhhhhh", during the commercials.