Stat Counter



Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Saudi-facation of America

Greetings my fellow bloggers.First and foremost,I want to give a shout out to one of my favorite bloggers,Mixter Mix.You can reach her well written,and always current blog by just clicking on to her link on my side bar.Secondly,her post linked me to another blogger,called The Other Side Of My Mouth,whose post( http://othersideofmymouth.blogspot.com/2006/08/so-Osama-walks-into-this-bar-see.html ) really got me to thinking....which is trouble in itself.

According to this blog(Hey!Read the whole thing yourself), "Osama got what he wanted. There's no mystery about what Al Qaeda was after. Like everyone from the Girl Scouts to Bono, Osama put his wish on his web site. He had a single demand: "Crusaders out of the land of the two Holy Places." To translate: get US troops out of Saudi Arabia.",followed by this little nugget,"George Bush gave it to him. On April 29, 2003, two days before landing on the aircraft carrier Lincoln, our self-described "War President" quietly put out a notice that he was withdrawing our troops from Saudi soil. In other words, our cowering cowboy gave in whimpering to Osama's demand."

Now,I don't really know if this is totally true,or not.Do we have any troops left in Saudi Arabia?But that is just the point-if we do-How come I don't ever hear about them being there....and if we don't........

.......Then just like,God bless his soul,good ol' Ronny Reagan,while saying that the U.S.A. will never deal with terrorists,Georgie thinks it was justified to secretly do so.And it stinks to high heaven.Just like it is in the realm of possibilities that Ronny's henchmen made sure that our American hostages sat in Iran until he was sworn in as President(!),it now seems just as possible that 'W' did the same thing by secretly placating and bowing to the Saudi's wishes.If you remember your 9/11,most of the snakes on the plane(s) were Saudi's.{To my knowledge,none were Iraqi}.THEY BLEW US UP JUST BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T LIKE OUR STINKING ASSES ON THEIR SACRED SOIL!

But hey,as a man of faith,I must respect their faith views,right?Just because they believe differently then me,does not mean that neither they or I am wrong.If they believe that I stink up the joint...well,they're not the first.I suppose it is their nation,their religious and political beliefs.If killing me just because I am a Christian is their way...who am I to object?

For I am a Christian.You are right to assume that I-yes,I-believe just like George W.Bush,'That the only way to salvation is through Jesus Christ."

But...that is were Georgie Porgy and I part ways.He believes that unless you accept Jesus Christ as your savior you are doomed to hell forever.In his view you are lesser if you don't believe the way he does.I,on the other hand,believe that Jesus purposely gave his life to his enemies;purposely forgave the very people who took his life:died,rather then fight back,because he died for all of us.Put simply,if I believe as a Christian that Jesus died just for those that believed in him,I am a fool.If you have to believe in him to achieve salvation,then why did he die?What would it have proved?Nothing.Salvation is a gift from God.That I gain nothing over my brethren that do not have my faith means absolutely nothing to me.To me,heaven is just a plus.Where I gain,where my strength lays in that I accept Christ as my savior.I know(and anyone that knows me knows:-)just how hopeless I really am.I could never achieve salvation on my own.I have Christ with me-through thick and thin.As a Christian,I have the faith of my Lord with me.When I fail(which is allot),I have Jesus to comfort and guide me.When I win,I have Jesus to thank.Man,I love being a Christian.

By this time,you are probably going,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,when is he ever going to get to the point?

My point,for better or worse(I say better)American was/is based on a Judeo/Christian philosophy. Christ believed that all men are created by God.America believes all men are created equal.(Of course,men meaning humankind).

The Saudi way,though,perhaps,good for them,is not based on what America is based on.And when George W.Bush starts saying that if you don't believe in God the way he does,then he(George)is wrong.This is not Saudi-Arabia,George.You are our President,not our Prophet,God King.I will follow what I believe Christ wants from me,and my country,to do,not what some man-you and your pinions-says I have to believe.My leader is not my holy man.You are neither holier then me,nor any of my fellow Americas.

If you believe that God put you into your position,then you must also believe that if you don't do his will,he can replace you.Do not let the tongues of false prophets sway you.If you believe that the American people put you where you are*snicker*,then listen to their voices.Either way,as Bob Dylan says,"You gonna have to serve somebody."

No comments: