Stat Counter



Thursday, August 24, 2006

Happy 48th Birthday To Me


Happy 49th Birthday to me.Yes I turned the big four-eight Wednesday(Aug,23).

I don't know how the family did it,but I woke up this morning to a brand new Lane reclining chair!WoW!That is way more then I ever thought I would get for my Birthday.While Robyn(her first day with students)and the boys went back to school,I spent the day talking to friends and family on the phone,and /or blogging my way through the day [ I actually found this to be a fantastic couple of ways to share my birthday].After everyone got home,Robyn,Nikolas,Tyler and Adam took me to AppleBees in Marysville for super.I had the riblets and a Bluemoon.This was one great birthday,and I am thankful that I got to share it with so many of my friends and family,and now get to share it with everyone else.Now,sigh, back to reality.

9 comments:

Dharma said...

Your son on the inside, in the darkest shirt, looks very much like one of your cousins.
Happy, happy b-day by the way!! Nice chair.

What If There Is dog? said...

Thank you,dharma..That is Nik...which cousin?

What If There Is dog? said...

Thank You Mixter.

Osquer said...

"Happy birthday to you!
You live in a zoo!
You look like a monkey
And you smell like one, too!"

(I know it's cliche, but I had to sing you Happy Birthday!)

Number Six said...

Wishing you 48 more, with less wrinkles and more girls...

What If There Is dog? said...

Thank you Osquer...I think:-))

Thank you Number six...I think:-))

Number Six said...

And no, it is not true, when you turn 50, AARP does not come looking for you.

Dharma said...

Your cousin Frank. The one in the middle looks most like you. His entire look & pose in that photo looks just like you at a young age.

What If There Is dog? said...

That be Tyler.He and I are allot alike.Both artists and both procrastinators and lovers of music.Every guy has some of my traits,and I love them for it