Stat Counter



Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Browns vs Steelers

OK,Steeler fans,are you ready to put your money where your mouth is?So what if you are Super Bowl champs and us Brownies have been sinking like The Titantic almost every single year since our return:Wantta bet?

No-no,no sissy money wagering,either,I'm talking bigger then that- baby.This wager is only open to my fellow bloggers.Now,here it is:The loser of the bet has to put the winning team's logo on the upper right hand corner of every single post they post on their blog until the two teams meet again!!!Come on...any takers????
GO BROWNS!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Packers fan. Sorry!

Mixter

Dharma said...

Sorry here too. I have not been a fan since the early to mid 80's. Pro ball has just gotten so boring. College is so much more exciting and actually worth watching. The kids really play for a reason. Even SO watches more college ball these days.

Esteban said...

Are you kidding dharma? College football sucks. For every decent game there are ten 42-3 blowouts. And then we have the coaches all vote on who the best team is? Then we have the championship game, determined by some indecipherable formula. Nonsense, utter nonsense.

Drew-I would take you up on the bet but my loyalties are not with the Steelers, just 2 of their players. Willie Parker is on one of my fantasy teams and Hines Ward on the other. I couldn't care less who wins the game, as long as those two have decent stats.

Osquer said...

Okay, Drew, I'm in. I'm not a huge football fan, but what the heck. I can live with a little orange helmet for a month if we don't win. All I need to know is can the Browns catch a well thrown interception? If so, we're in trouble. ;-p

Osquer said...

It's half-time. Oh what have I done?!?

Osquer said...

Whew!

Dharma said...

Okay Drew,
Are you ready to find a new team? Or maybe just one that can play the game!!! How long can you hold on man.

This dog don't hunt.

What If There Is dog? said...

What can I say,Dharma,I love what I love....maybe I am just to darn loyal for my own good..but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Osquer said...

That was a heartstopping game! I thought the last 30 seconds would last forever!