Stat Counter



Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Various Rants and Raves

This little Logo on the right must be bad krama.

I am not a fan of my new job of auditing auto parts that were made in either China or Mexico.I don't like the(Lack of)hours or the pay.I don't like the mind numbingness of it.I don't like the fact that I am now traveling farther to work then to the warehouse I could have went to work for instead of taking the lay-off.I don't like the fact that I am making less money on time and a half then on straight time from my old job....but I am thankful to be working and putting food on the table.


I am pissed off that I fought hard to bring the Democrats back into power and the first thing they try to do is bring back the draft.Rep.Charles Rangel,your a moron.Your reasoning that we won't start wars if congressman's children could go fight in them is asininely flawed.What the hell are you thinking?

And Kramer-Michael Richards-going off like that geez!Just once-only once-I'd like a group to turn around on something like this and say,"Hey,forget it,man.All Is forgiven.We all have a bad day."Can't people-just once-say,"You are forgiven.The hate stops with us."Where the hell is the high road?Forgive seventy times seven times,that's what I say.Ha!Not on 24/7 slow news day cable Tv news.


I feel like old Scrooge before the three visits...see what three hours of sleep will do for ya.

2 comments:

Dharma said...

I have been pissed off myself too. Very tired and bitchy. I have just been too tired to even write about it. I am really looking forward to having Wed. & Thurs. off.

What If There Is dog? said...

Well,dharma,I guess misery loves company.Thanks for helping me out;-)Enjoy your days off and have a Happy Thanksgiving