Stat Counter



Sunday, November 19, 2006

Time To Ketchep pt I


I am sort of glad that The Brownies lost...I did not mean to catch Osquer up in my football betting web...

...but I do have to admit,that I admire her even more for her supporting her team when no one else would-I mean,after all-they are the defending 'Super Bowl Champions playing the lonely Browns.


You are a great fan,Osquer...and it was good doing business with you.But just remember:It is always better to lose with The Browns then it is to win with The Steelers...even if I do have to show that darn logo until Dec,12th.



My Mom and Dad came down from their home in Port Clinton not only for a nice visit but to also see Adam and Nikolas perform with their high school show choir Friday night.They were excited not just to see the boys perform,but to also see the set and set backgrounds that Robyn designed and put up.

I wouldn't have I gotten to see them much except that they arrived here early(around 1:00 pm ),and took me out to eat at Bob Evans.Why wouldn't have I gotten to see them?Tyler and I were going to go see The Black Keys.Whoot Whoo!



It is always nice to get to see Mom and Dad.


1 comment:

Osquer said...

You're a good sport, Drew! It was a great game!