Stat Counter



Saturday, November 11, 2006

Cart Before Horse-RE: Issues 4 & 5

I wrote this post before the election to inform voters on the confusion around the two smoking issues on the Ohio ballot.After all,they were very confusing.I put together what I thought was a concise post about the two very different issues,and I thought I made it plain what each of the two issues stood for....and I didn't get a single hit.Except for my loyal blogger friends...no one came to my humble blog to read my wisdom....

.....That is until AFTER the election;then my site meter showed that 17 people blogged my entry...and most either stayed to read it or continued their search by clicking onto to one of my two full issue text links that I posted for further help.

Am I the only one to find that finds this...strange?

No comments: