Stat Counter



Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Evil Twin


Nothing in life surprises me anymore...or so I thought....
...I just found out that I have an
'EVIL TWIN'!

Yes,not only is there another'THEDREW'out there with a blog:but he is a young Republican from the south!He is saying stuff I thought I would never hear coming out of The Drew's mouth.The HORROR!
It is like a nightmare,or something.It is like at night I turn into Rush Limbaugh when I go to sleep!Aaargh! This is terrible!

The only true constellation is that he wears a cool kilt...so he can''t be all bad...then there's the knowledge that some day he will find out about me:-)

You can check out The Evil Twin's blog HERE.

2 comments:

Dharma said...

Don't like this guys blog at all!! Also, he is too big. Looks like a "juicer". Maybe not, but guys that size should not wear kilts!! Mel Gibson looked much better in "Braveheart".

Anonymous said...

Yeah... He's wearing a skirt! I'm so intimidated...

Mixter