Stat Counter



Sunday, November 12, 2006

So A Man Walks Into Dennys And Sees This Naked Woman...


OK,This is the kind of weird-but interesting post you would normally find over at my blogger friend Mixter's Mix(along with her amazing knowledgeable and entertaining political annalists),But this story[click here] is just too bizarre for me to pass up...It seems a man got into some kind of altercation with a naked woman at a Denny's in New Philadelphia,Ohio, and ended up having to be taken to the hospital!

I wonder...just how did she injure him?What kind of weapon did she use?How would his wife take it..."Aaa,hi,Honey...Aa,I'm at the hospital.No,no,I'm alright...You see I was at Denny's when this naked woman attacked me.What?No...no,it wasn't my AXE cologne.Yes...yes..I know you should be the only naked woman to attack me.Wait!It wasn't like that..She..she didn't attack me that way.NO!No,of course I didn't enjoy it!HUH?Was she pretty?Y..Yes,I mean,no,I...I don't know.Oh honey,no one's prettier then....Hey,Listen,I'm the one at the hospital...She asked me what I was staring at...now how was I suppose to answer that?What,I ,no..look,I know every women likes to be told shes pretty.I just didn't think it was that appropriate.For Gosh's sake!She was naked..well what could I say?So..so I said,'Noth-nothing'....she got in my face and said,'Sooo,I'm nothing,huh?'and starts shaking her show at me...that's when I fainted into my hot Grand Slam and burnt my face."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh! She had the advantage because the guy didn't have anything to grab on to. Well, technically, I guess that's not true. Never mind.

Mixter

What If There Is dog? said...

I does give a new definition to grand slam Breakfast:-)

Dharma said...

And to think... they actually closed down that hot bed of fun, food and nudity here in my town!!! I hope she wasn't one of the cooks!!